Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parents Got VISA 2nd TIME - Read for lots of tips inside.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parents Got VISA 2nd TIME - Read for lots of tips inside.

Dear All,

My parents visa rejected on May 02 2006, which I booked that interview date 6 months before,
    bcoz of the backlog in the interview. Interview went this way very bad experience, but we learnt
    something out of it.

May 02 2006 9.00 AM.
    VO: How many childrens do you have.
    Mother: 2 sons, one in india and one in US . (Not a good detailed answer)

VO: Is your son sending money to you.
    Mother: Yes, he sends money. (Very Bad answer, honesty didnt worked here. I am sending for my personal
    life insurance. but my mother didnt explained properly)

VO: how much he is sending
    Mother: I dont know the details My elder son takes care of it. (Way bad.)

VO: What are you doing for living?
    Father: I am a farmer. (ok, not a detailed answer)

By this time VO decides to reject the VISA. Presumption is you are a potential immigrant.

After having a bad experience waited for months to get another appoinment, Since consulates
    reduce the backlog of waiting for the interview. I booked the appointment Nov 07 2006 for
    the interview date Nov 17 2006. Really tough to collect all the required documents. with other
    pains that I have been into it.

Given that I had 9 days, to work on the documents. I asked my parents to take an appointment with
    an immigration lawyer. He gave little tips as follows.

Take big picture of the family photographs, with grand son/daughter in the picture.
    Pictures of office premises with employees if any works for you. (doing a personal business/farmer)
    Proof of letterhead that you have for the business.
    Lawyer asked my brother to sign in DS-156 as the application prepared by instead of me.
    (As my parents cant speak/write in english)
    Lawyer asked to change 2 months visit instead of 6 months.
    Since my mother said I am sending money to India, lawer asked to produce an affidavit of Asset
    on my name for the property I had in India. And I added Life Insurance affidavit which I pay in India.

And I trained my parents to talk loud and clearly, each and everytime VO asks the question
    tell the answer and provide the proof along with it, like the pictures and affidavit. even if
    the VO dont ask for it.

More over prayed to God.

Nov 17 2006 9.30 AM
    There was a huge Q on Nov 17, After standing long in the Q, turn came up. This is how the
    interview went.

Looks like consulate lady VO surprisingly talks in Tamil.

VO: How many children do you have.
    Mother: 2 Sons, Elder is in India staying along with us and younger is in US. Showed the Big Family Picture.

VO: VO was so happy to see my brothers son, telling that he so cute and lovely.
    Mother: Thats my grandson.

VO: What you do for living?
    Father: I am a farmer, also I manufacture and sell BioFertilizer to our entire district. gave the pictures that he took along with his employees and the infrastructure he had. Also he showed the letter head for the bio agri business.

VO: Where is your Son working.
    Mother: works for so and so company.

VO: When did he go to US?
    Mother: Oct 2000

Father: Just give us VISA for 2 months to see our son and we will be
    back to India.

VO: Smiles and said I will give 6 months VISA. Golden Words.

At the end so happy.

Above all the issues and happy ending. I am Permanent Resident, I got married after my adjustment status. So I cant bring my wife she applied for H1b. And she got stuck there with 221G asking for
    client letter. Please pray to god she gets the VISA too. I am open for any helping hand please write to
    [email protected]

I hope the above information and tips helps all of you.

More over I appreciate and thank this website and all them who shared their experience and suggestions.

Wish You all get the VISA, in the first attempt.
    ckr

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X