Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 transfer

Hi ,
    I am working in USA for company A and I have H1B visa valid till March 30, 2008. I want to transfer my H1 visa to company B. Regarding that I have couple of questions , Can you please give me some input on this ?

1. If my H1 transfer to company B gets approved and I decide not to leave company A. In that scenario which visa will be considered as valid visa ?

2. In first case if I go back to my home country on vacation and again want to come USA with company's A visa. Will it create problem at the port of entry because they will match my records with employer. Which visa they will consider as valid visa?

3. If my H1 transfer to company B gets approved but before start working with company B I want to go back to my home country and get married. So Do I need to go for stamping again along with my wife if I want to join company B in USA ? What if my Visa get rejected for company B? Will my first visa with company A will be still valid and can I come USA on that visa and work for company A ?

4. If my H1 transfer to company B gets approved. I decided not to leave company A and go back to my home country and get married. Then Can I come back in USA with first visa and work for my first company only ?

Thanks
    Rajesh

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X