No announcement yet.

Clarification on submitting the documents in response to the 221g at Chennai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clarification on submitting the documents in response to the 221g at Chennai

Hello All,

I need to submit some of the company's financial documents in response to a 221g using one of the VFS drop box under Chennai consulate area.
    I have a problem here, my employer wants to send all company's confidential financial documents directly to the US consulate in Chennai using a registered post/courier, in this case i can send all my documents (Passport,I797,I129,LCA,DS156/157/158, etc...) to my employer office in Gurgaon (Under New Delhi consular jurisdrication), then my employer can combine all the documents sent by me along with the financial documents from him into a single consignment & then mail it to the US Consualte in Chennai.

Can you please let me know whether I can do this ?
    If yes, can you please tell me which of the following is the right address in Chennai where my employer can send all documents in response to my 221g.

1. Chennai VFS Application Centre, Gowthami Towers, #2A, First Street, Cenatoph Road, Alwarpet(Teynampet), Chennai - 600 018, India.

2. Consulate General of the United States of America, Gemini Circle, 220 Anna Salai, Chennai 600 006, Tel. 91-44-2811-2000 or 2857-4000.

If there is no oprion of submitting the documents using a registered post / courier, then is it possible for my employer to submit all the documents (including documents from me Passport,etc...) to the US Consulate,Chennai (SOUTHERN INDIA) using one of the VFS drop box under the jurisdrication of US Consulate, New Delhi (NORTHERN INDIA)?

Can you please let me know whether I can do this ?

Regards,
    Ravindra

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X