Successful H4 revalidation in Chennai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Successful H4 revalidation in Chennai

I went to Chennai for H4 Revalidation on 30-APR-2007. My husband was not there with me.
    The good news is that I got visa without any problem. I was initially doubted as lot of people are mentioning it is not a good idea go to India for stamping. I always had some doubts in my mind, like what the questions they will be asking. Here is my experience, may be useful for someone

We are in US from past 2 and half years and my husband changed his employer after one year. Here are the questions..

Interview Time: 15:00

Reached there at 14:30 and entered inside. Lot of people are inside but only two couters are open. I felt it is going to take more time to get out of the consulate. Finally at 17:00 my turn came. before that, I see around 2 or 3 people got some queries. I was confident until I enter the office, after seeing this I was nervous.

VO: Good Afternoon
    Me: Good Afternoon

VO: BY SHOWING THE earlier stamped employer name AAA, Is he not working with AAA NOW?
    ME: NO, HE JOINED WITH EMPLOYER BBBB

VO: When did he join with this company?
    ME: ANSWERED THE DATE

VO: Where are you living now in USA.
    Me: YYYY Answered

VO: WHERE DID YOU LIVE BEFORE THIS PLACE
    ME: ANSWERED

VO: SHOW ME YOUR TAX RETURN PAPERS (W2)
    ME: I SHOWED.

VO: OK, YOU WILL RECEIVE THE VISA IN COUPLE OF DAYS
    ME: THANK YOU VERY MUCH

That's all
    I don't know if this is useful information or not. I just want to share my experience with H4 (Who are already in US) people going to India for stamping.

Thanks to immihelp.com for all the good information.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X