H4- Additional Administrative Processing 221(g) UrgentUrgent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4- Additional Administrative Processing 221(g) UrgentUrgent

H4- Additional Administrative Processing 221(g) Urgent... Urgent...

I went to india on 2nd Feb 07 and came back on 28 Apr'07 becoz there were important marriages in our family
    espeically mine. My wife went forVisa in Chennai on 17th May and got 221(g).
    He asked the documents and she showed them. After seeing my bank statements he said something looks wrong
    even though it had 8,000 dollars. then he asked for latest pay stubs. So she showed him pay stubs until Feb'07 and
    said he was hear in india for a vacation. Then he said ok but show me the pay stub for may which she did not had.
    And said to submit in Vsfs office in hyderabad.

Can you please give ur suggestion and answers for the following Questions.

Qn 1. In 221(g) he ticked for additional administrative processing and wrote clearly he wanted pay stubs
    for last six months until may. But my wife told him that he was in india for March & April then said ok
    get pay stubs for before march and for the month of may but in 221(g) he specified for six months until may.
    My question is Do the Visa officer make a note of this vacation???

Qn 2. Is it a good idea to take Vacation Letter from employer for 2 months i.e. Mar & Apr or Ask him to run a
    zero pay roll for 2 months.

Qn 3. Wht is the minimum bank balance we should show to them?

Qn 4. He said to send the documents soon wht do you think is the best time to send the documents?

Qn 5. Does AAP 221(g) is it critical issue or my wife should get it easily once she submits all the doucments and
    How much time it will take after sending the documents?

Please help me by providing your valueable answers.

Thanks for the help.

Regards
    Srikanth.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X