X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H1B Transfer

HI,

I am on H1b visa but my H1b under Accountant and I done my B.com in India and thenafter i had done my Diploma in Computer Appplication. Now in US i got job in Sofware Company but the main problem is about H1b transfer and for that I also discussed with my employer and he told me that we are not transfer your H1 from accountant to system analyst because there may be chances of rejection of H1b. Pl give me advise on this because I got good offer from software company. Can i transfer my visa as a Business Analyst or Financial Analyst ? Pl advise....

Comment

hello everyone i need a little help n suggestions from ur side.....
      i had an appointment with the consulate at channai on 6th sept. n was given a pink handout for administrative processing.
      the site got updated today but my case no. does not feature in it...u knw they had asked my to keep chkin the chennai consulate site for the case status...n my case doesnt even exist der....its worryin me
      neone out there who can say if this happened to them too....n ne possible suggestion sas to y my case isnt listed there.......

Comment

h4 to h1 transfer

I am currently on H4 visa in USA . I have applied for H1-B visa interview (Based on approved H1-B petition in USA ). If my visa get rejected then what will happen to my H4 visa status? Can I go to USA back on same h4 visa

help me

Comment

Query on W2 form

Dear all,

Thank you everybody for sharing ur experience....i have a query regarding W2 Form.I have applied for H4 which has been scheduled next year.They asked for W2 forms for all years since my husband got his H1b.He got his H1b in June 2005 and he was in bench period for 4 months and started working from November so tax returns will be there only for nov and dec 2005.But this years our W2 form will be perfect as there is no any break.Kindly let me know whether the Vo will raise any question regarding the bench period.If in case he asks me what shud i answer.Kindly guide me as iam very much scared abt it.
          Thanks in advance
          Shann

Comment

H1B Transfer to multiple Company

**********Immediate help needed*************

Hello,

I was working for Company A and joined a Company B with H1B transfer. On the first day of joining Company B, I received a very good offer from Company C , would like to go with company C. So far I have not received the H1B transfer copy from company B.

Q1. How soon i can join this new company "C" with Legally ?
            Q2. For H1B transfer which I-797 I will be providing to company C (Of Comp B or Comp A)?
            Q3. Do I need to wait for 3 months atleast in-order to get 3 payslips from company B ?

Please advice.

Thanks,
            Bill
            Last edited by billbeta; 10-09-2006, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Need some Help in preparing h1b interview

Originally posted by immihelp
              We have launched immigration and visa tracker at www.immihelp.com/tracker

You can track your initial H1, H4, L1, L2 applications at USCIS or visa stamping at consulate at www.immihelp.com/tracker

Everyone is encouraged to make use of it.
              hi all,

can anybody help me how to prepare for h1b interview and what are all the documents to be taken

Comment

how to get through without client letter and project description

Originally posted by immihelp
                We have launched immigration and visa tracker at www.immihelp.com/tracker

You can track your initial H1, H4, L1, L2 applications at USCIS or visa stamping at consulate at www.immihelp.com/tracker

Everyone is encouraged to make use of it.

hi to all,

i am not having project description and client letter
                i got my interview in 2 days
                so, to convience the vo if he ask for those two
                plz can anybody help me in this case

thanks in advance

Comment

Not able to retrieve my H1 Application in VFS--please help

HI,

5 months back I filled my H1 interview applications in vfs site. Now i changed my job and state of residence. So i thought of modifying the saved forms and also want to prepone the interview. But now i was not able to retrieve my saved application. I din't quite remember whether MOTHER'S NAME field was there while i was filling it. But now it is manadtory to retrive the application. May be because of Mother's name filed it is not recoginising it. Anybody encounter the same situation.

CAn you please suggest me the way to retrieve them. I realy appreciate your help.

If i go to VFS offic ewill they be able to retrieve my application.

Comment

Not able to retrieve H1 application from VFS site

_Can anybody please reply to me. I really appreciate your help.___________________________________________

Originally posted by jyo
                    HI,

5 months back I filled my H1 interview applications in vfs site. Now i changed my job and state of residence. So i thought of modifying the saved forms and also want to prepone the interview. But now i was not able to retrieve my saved application. I din't quite remember whether MOTHER'S NAME field was there while i was filling it. But now it is manadtory to retrive the application. May be because of Mother's name filed it is not recoginising it. Anybody encounter the same situation.

CAn you please suggest me the way to retrieve them. I realy appreciate your help.

If i go to VFS offic ewill they be able to retrieve my application.

Comment

requirement

hi ,

i am swatha.i am H4 visa holder,want to apply H1b. i have these documents: master's degree markslist,provisinal certificate and OD(original degree issued by university) and batchelor degree provisinal certificate and OD(original degree issued by university) but i don't have markslist of batchelor degree. i didn't bring to usa. Is batchelor degree markslist need to apply for H1B?

thanks

Comment

Information regarding H4

I am getting married in december 2006 in INDIA,if i want to take a affidavit of support (form I-134) how can i mention my woodbe's relation in the I-134 form(Shall i put spouse ,if i take spouse's affidavit will it effect when she goes for H4 VISA )I will be waiting for your reply.Please let me know.

Thanks

Comment

see the checklist.

Originally posted by reddyvenu_k
                          hi all,

can anybody help me how to prepare for h1b interview and what are all the documents to be taken
                          See the check list below......!

S.No. Item Description Checkbox
                          A Documents to be submitted at the Consulate General / Embassy
                          2 DS 157 (Filled the full name in native alphabet at s.no.3)
                          3 Downloaded / emailed print Letter of the confirmation of Appointment for visa interview
                          4 HDFC Receipt (Yellow) to be submitted to embassy towards the visa application fee
                          B Documents belong to the Applicant
                          5 Original Passport
                          6 Resume & Personal Profile
                          7 Pass Certificates of the Educational Qualifications from SSC onwards
                          8 Marriage Certificate (or Wedding Card and Marriage Photo or any other proof)
                          9 PAN Card
                          10 IT Returns for the last two years
                          11 Bank Statement of salary account for the last six months
                          12 Appointment and Relieving Letters from the Previous Employers if any
                          13 Current Organization Appointment Letter
                          14 Service Confirmation Letter
                          15 Employee Identity Card
                          16 Visiting Cards
                          17 Three Extra Photos of Visa and Passport sizes with white Background
                          C Project Related documents
                          18 Project Related Documents like PO, Invoice, PMP if any other important
                          19 Coreespondence with the customer who invites
                          20 Training / Meeting Schedules if any
                          D Documents to be collected from Accounts
                          21 Pay slips on full page for the last three months
                          22 Salary Certificate with break up
                          24 Required Amount in advance for the stay at chennai
                          25 Copy of Letter of Incorporation
                          26 Balance Sheet print out of the company
                          27 Company Bank statement for the last six months
                          28 STPI Copy
                          29 Imports and Exports copy
                          30 Company Information Booklet
                          DS 156 with the photo (50mmx50mm white Background) at the provided space and
                          Signature at s.no.41. One Paper printed on both the sides
                          The following documents to be carried in Original and photocopy of one set each
                          DOCUMENT CHECKLIST FOR ATTENDING VISA INTERVIEW
                          DD infavour of "American Consulate General, Chennai" payable at chennai for the sum
                          of Rupees two thousand four hundred only
                          page 1 of 2
                          E Documents to be collected from the Head of the Organization
                          31 Invitation Letter from the OSI Systems Inc
                          32 Letter stating that deputing to USA
                          33 Letter stating that funding for the trip by the OSI Systems Pvt Ltd, India
                          34 Letter stating the intended date of Departure and Arrival
                          F Travel / Boarding / Lodging Arrangements from Admin
                          35 Travel Reservation Tickets for the trip to & fro for attending the visa interview
                          36 Hotel bookings for the stay at the place where the visa interview will be held
                          37 Itenary if the travel arrangements are made
                          38 Details of Guest House / Hotel Booking at USA if the arrangements are made
                          page 2 of 2

same way just help me regarding questionaire which asked by the consulte in the h1 interview(Chennai)

Thanks ......in advance
                          Shekhar.

Comment

H4 Issues,pls help.

Hi,

I had come to US in 2004 On L1.I changed my status from L1 to H1 in OCT2006.And I Have only H1 approval notice,I don't have H1 visa stamping on my passport. My wife also changed her statusfrom L2 to H4.Now my wife is going to India and she needs to go for H4 stamping.I need clarification for below metioned points.

1.Actually my passport is expiring in March 20007.I am applying for renual of
                            passport in Jan2007.If I get Renual passport,does it impact on my wife's H4
                            staming?

2.Do I need W2 forms from my L1 company or W2 forms from my H1 company is enough for getting H4 stamp?

3.Actually my H1 LCA is lower than the L1's LCA,Will this cause any troble?

4.If suppose my wife goes for H4 stamping on company'A' and she gets a query,mean time I change to company 'B',What is impact of this on my wife's H4.

Comment

New Delhi H1B appointment on 31-Jan-07

Dear friends,

This is my first post here. I had an appointment initially @ Chennai Consulate on 12/22/06 but my H1B papers were missed in the mail, so I had to re-schedule the appointmnet. During the process of rescheduling I had selected New Delhi with out my knowledge. Now, I have got my papers now. I was just wondering whether to cancel my appointment @New Delhi or go there. Which consulate is better? New Delhi/Chennai? Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
                              Makkena

Comment

L1B to H1B - quite complicated situation. - greatest dailama in life

Hi All,
                                I have a complicated situation!!

when I was working in India, I work for XYZ company and applied for L1B after that I applied for H1B from a consultant from USA . The company which is appling H1B for me asked me to show 3+ exp where I have 2 years exp. I have gap after my engg degree for a year so I made that as exp. After I applied for H1B, my company asked me to attend L1b which they applied before the other company filed H1B. I attended and got my L1B. now I am in USA and my H1B got approved after a couple of months I am in USA. Now I have greatest dailama in my life.

1) If my H1B is rejected , what happens to my L1B?
                                2) Since my L1B is 2 years exp and H1B is 3+ years exp, will this pose any problem. ( My consultant asked me to say that i was traineee for ayear in xyz company)
                                3) What happens if they find that I have made up some exp? what are the worst possible scenarios?

Please, Please, Please, let me know. Your help is highly appriciated.

Thanks,
                                Laxmi.

Comment

Working...
                                X