Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1 and H1B Visa

Hi,

I have been issued 221(g) for 3rd time in April 2007, which got delayed till (last week) date (due to my lack of interst/changes in the petitioner company)to respond to send the req documents.

In mean while I have got B1 stamping in month of August through my current employer where there is now a plan to go US in first week of JAN 2008.

I have received 221G query documents from my petitioner company(who had process my H1B) last week. After some suggestions I have send my query documents along with my Passport to the counsalte for Approval/??...

Now My Questions

Scenario:1
    If my H1b get rejected, then there are no issues. I can fly with my B1 as planned in Jan and continue with my current employer. I belive B1 has nothing to do for H1B rejection.

Scenario:2
    If my H1B gets approved by any chances. How should to go with?
    As my planned trip(through B1) in Jan 2008 is neccessary (can be taken as mandatory) as there are some commitments given.

Can I enter US with B1 and then come back and enter with H1B after some time (say 2-3 moths)?. Will there be any issues when I have both valid B1 and H1B visa at Port of Entry?

Can I transfter my H1B to my current Employer?

Can I go on H1B to my current employer place to work for the commitment and then move to H1B employer?

My Ulitimate goal is to make use of my H1B(if approved) and stay in US for some long term. I can convince my current employer/H1B employer if there are things that can worked out.

Can any one suggest, what would best way to deal with this scenario 2. Please post your suggestions/comments which could guide me to take some right steps and don't mess up with things.

Please time is running out.. to take some concrete decisions .. Please send your messages.

Thanks
    AVI
    Last edited by avinash_sharma; 12-24-2007, 01:32 AM.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X