Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experts Please Help Me

Hello Experts,

1) Came to US on Nov 2006 on employer's A Visa and H1 petition which are valid till Sep 2009.

2) Quit employer A and joined employer B in Mar 2008,employer B filed for H1 Xfr by which I got extn till 2011.

3) Jun 2008 employer A told me to join back and filed for my H1 Xfr (technically this is not reqd as the previous H1 is still valid as employer A did'nt cancel it) ,but due to some reasons I didn't join employer A and contd with employer B,Till date the status shows as received and pending.

4) Nov 7 2008 employer B laid off me,employer A was ready to re-hire me and again filed for H1 Xfr on Nov 21 2008 (technically this too is not reqd as the previous H1 is still valid as employer A did'nt cancel it),Till date the status shows as received and pending.

Queries

1) Assuming the H1 Xfr's at point # 3 & 4 above by employer A remain in pending state for a long period can I travel to India & come back on the first H1 petition of the employer A which is valid till Sep 2009 (refer point # 1 above).

2) can I Xfr my H1 to employer C though the previous Xfr are still pending with the H1 of the employer A which is valid till Sep 2009 (refer point # 1 above) without mentioning about the previous Xfr which are still pending.

3) If I get a RFE for the the previous Xfr can I ignore them as I still have a H1
    valid till Sep 2009.

4) what are the other options I have in such situation.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X