X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel while H1 Transfer is in process

deleted
    Last edited by mesaleem; 06-05-2009, 01:22 PM. Reason: deleted. old one

Travel during pending petition is not recommended. However, search on the forum for "cloning" and read the posts for alternatives.

You can travel on the current valid visa after the new petition is approved. If it results in a RFE or not, it depends.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Paying for H1b is illegal. ANy company that has good credentials will not ask for H1b fees.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

If B is not employing you in US, what makes you think it is okay to go for a visa stamping using their petition? That will be fraud.

Comment

It will work if C has a "real" job for you. If not, with the current scrutiny at POE, you may have to go through secondary inspection.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X