Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RFE for H1B with COS premium processing

Dear friends..

I am working on L1B for Company A and applied for H1B under premium processing with COS through Company B for a new project I have got with Company C (End Client). And, I have got the following RFE for my application.

End client is agreed to give the letter with all requested details except the answer for last line "Whether the work site has the ability to assign the beneficiary to a different employer" as they wanted to avoid any legal issues.

Please advise how to proceed for submitting the client letter in support to the last point as well. Thank you in advance.

My RFE detail :-
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The record shows that your company provides IT consulting and/or staffing services.

For your work site location, submit a letter from the end client location that identifies:

- The name of the project the beneficiary is assigned to;
    - Whether there is a vendor through whom the beneficiary's services are provided;
    - The name of the vendor, if applicable;
    - Whether the end client or the vendor supervises the beneficiary;
    - The name, title, and contact information of the person who primarily supervises or will supervise the beneficiary at the work site; and
    - Whether the work site has the ability to assign the beneficiary to a different employer.

The information above is necessary to determine whether the actual duties to be performed are duties associated with the specialty occupation sought.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X