Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RFEs on H1 & H4 Visa

I have a question:

I was working with a CA based company, on H1B visa from Oct-08. Once i understood that i can not get further projects, i have applied for a dependent visa (Change of Status ) on my wife's H1B visa. I have given all the papers in first week of Oct-09. But because of some goof up at my wife's employer, this eventually happened Mid Nov-09.

After couple of weeks i have received an offer with another employer and they have applied for H1 B trasfer in first week of Dec-09.

My wife's Attorney (who filed change of status) has received an RFE stating whether my previous Employer (OCt-08 till Nov-13) was maintianing my H1 valid H1 status or not? In RFE USCIS has asked for proof as Pay stubs for period of Oct-09 thru Nov13th.

Also my Current employer has also received an RFE stating the proof of work location and project details, employer verification letter.

Since i have provided all what i had in terms of Pay stus till OCt 15th-09. My previous employer has maintained my status since my Change of status was not approved.

Please suggest what should i need to receover from my previous employer as proof for Valid H1B Status and for future reference as well.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X