Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B Change of Employer with old Amendment 1 approval & current Amendment 2 pending

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Change of Employer with old Amendment 1 approval & current Amendment 2 pending

Hi,

I am currently in US with Employer A and below are the sequence of events with regard to my question:

1.I have a valid visa till June 2019 with my initial petition with Employer A Client A valid till June 2019.
    2.During Nov 2018, I moved to Employer A Client B with H1B amendment 1 (cum extension) and got RFE in Jan 2019.
    3.After responding to RFE in April 2019, I moved back to Employer A Client A (Original Petition) for a different project with a new Amendment 2(In progress).
    4.Meanwhile H1B Amendment 1 got approved for Employer A Client B till June 2021(with I94 valid till July 2021).
    5.H1B Amendment 2 for Employer A Client A on top of 4 is in progress
    6.Please note that currently I am with Client A which is in different state from Client B(that got approved)

With current Amendment(2) pending for Employer A Client A(previous I94 valid till June 2019) and my old amendment(1) approval with Employer A Client B(I94 valid till June 2021) Can I change my employer(new job) by filing a new Amendment?

Can any of the immigration experts help me answer the above question?

Thanks.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X