No announcement yet.

Facing Issues while filling DS-160 in Security and Background section Part -3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facing Issues while filling DS-160 in Security and Background section Part -3

Hi Friends,

I'm facing an issue while completing my DS-160 in the Security and Background Check-Part 3 section.

While I answered all the questions and saved them, in the Review tab I see a totally 2 different questions which are not present during answering and when I tried to edit the part the 2 questions which were missing remain unanswered.

I've attached the Images of the questions that I'm facing the issue.

IMG1 :- I answered those 2 questions while filling that section and saved the application before continuing to next step.

IMG2:- The questions I answered where replaced by 2 highlighted questions which I didn't come across while filling that part and the original questions were missing completely in the review.

IMG3:- When I clicked "EDIT Part 3" from the review page and entered the section I find those 2 original questions unanswered.

I cleared browsing history, cache, cookies, tried different browsers and from different computers but no luck.

I called the Customer Support and even they couldn't help me with this issue. I'm not sure what to do.

Has anyone faced this kind of issue before? Any help/suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
    Attached Files

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X