Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RFE received for H1B Visa Extension and Client/Skill Change

Hi All,

My Current visa and I94 expired in Oct 2019 and I filed for an extension in Jun 2019. Today I see the status of my case changed to Request for Evidence in the USCIS site. Due to COVID-19, my client (say Client A) stopped all the non-critical work and I was released from the project. So I don't have an option to respond to RFE since I am no more associated with the Client A and my company will not be ready provide documentation due to this factor. Now I have a opportunity with a Client B for a different skill, but the location and company remain same. What I would like to know is

1) Can my company file for an amendment in response to the RFE with the new client letter for the new skill which I will be working on?

2) What are the things to be pay attention to while doing this amendment? Like can I change my position as well (Computer Programmer to Systems Analyst).

3) Can I start working for the Client B once amendment is filed or should I wait for the USCIS decision to start working for Client B? (Note there is no LCA required since the location being same)

3) My I140 has been filed with USCIS recently. Will this be impacted if my current extension/amendment gets denied?

4) I am currently in India (had to leave US due to an emergency). Can I continue working from India when my amendment is in progress?

Appreciate your inputs.

Thanks!

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X