Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B transfer premium processing taking more than 15 days

Hello Everyone,

I’m trying to understand if anyone experienced this before. My new employer submitted H1B transfer petition in premium processing to Texas service center during first week of February 2020 and within 3 days we got a RFE on my case. My new employer took all the time given to respond, and responded to RFE after 80 days. USCIS has received a response to RFE on May 1st 2020 but my case is still with same status (41 days as of today) " Response To USCIS’ Request For Evidence Was Received".

We opened to ticket to USCIS to check whats going on and they responded with below…

"Based on your inquiry, we have reviewed the status of your case and found that it remains under active examination. This office acknowledges the completion of your case being outside of the normal processing time and realizes the inconvenience it may cause. The delay has been necessary in order to ensure thorough processing of your case.

Unfortunately, we are unable to provide you with a definitive timeframe at this point. USCIS will notify you if any further information is needed from you or when a decision has been made.
    ".

I’m not sure what is going on with my case. Did anyone experienced this? appreciate your inputs/thoughts. Thank you.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X