Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URGENT-Query on H1B visa stamping

hi,

iam from bangalore working for a private IT firm here.

i have got the h1b papers and about to go for stamping at chennai consulate. i have got the appointment confirmed(thru web) on march 23, 2005.

i have one query regarding the checklist of documents to be submitted at consulate. i have 5+yrs of experience in total and had worked with 4 companies earlier to the current company. so, do i need to submit all the previous companies related offer, appiontment letters? or is it enough i submit the relieving & experience letters? bcoz i have missed my earlier two companies related offer & appointment letters & payslips while shifting from mumbai to blore. i was working in mumbai earlier to the current company. so while packing the luggage to shift here, i missed previous two comapnies offer & appointment letters. i have the relieving & experience letters of all the comapnies. so i want to clear the query whether is it enough if i submit the relieving & exprience letters of all the previous companies? or must i provide all the companies offer, appointment, payslips, resignation, relieving & experience letters?

please consider my request and clarify the query. thanks in advance .

regards,
    ~nagalinga

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X