Employer is not giving back money. Need help to register complaint with DOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Employer is not giving back money. Need help to register complaint with DOL

I got GreenCard through my US Citizen spouse and I moved from my Employer A to Employer B(Vendor as well).

My previous Employer A gives me whatever the number XXXXX on the LCA.

1.He cuts 10% from my hourly rate which they call BONUS ! but in the real scenario they said that they will use that money, if they go on a bench which never happened. And the amount got bigger and bigger and it reached 5 figures. Since I moved to the new employer B, my previous employer A is not giving back my BONUS Money NOW.

2. I had paid for my Initial, Renewal H1B visa, I-140 and GC processing fees. But they promised me that they would return the Initial H1B which was XXXX and they promised that they would return back after working with them for 6 months. But they haven't returned anything though I worked for more than 5 years. I have bank statement and Emails proof's

3. My Vendor pays 65 per hour to my previous employer A. But my previous employer A who always says that he is very transparent when it comes to pay at the front but always pays me 44 per hour.

When I asked my previous Employer A that the above things need to be returned from my previous employer. Then they said that they don't know what I'm talking and asked to file a complaint

My questions:

All I'm asking is to get my money back which I deserved for. If I file a complaint in DOL against my Employer A. Do I lose my GC though I got through my US Citizen Spouse ? I really want to file a complaint against my employer without affecting my GC status. Please advise !!

I really appreciate it if anyone can help me or recommend any good attorney in getting my money back from the blood sucker Employer A.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X