• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need urgent help on h4 approval

Hello Experts,
    Here is the story.

ORIGINAL VISAS EXPIRED ON JULY 31ST 2011

I was working with Company A till Nov 2010. Changed to Company B in Nov 2010, Company B applied for my H1 Transfer & Extension & my Wife's H4 transfer & extension. It was approved and I have got both the petetions.

Both the above petetions are valid till NOV 2013.

Now in May 2011 unfortunately I had to change my job and my new Employer Company C filed my H1 transfer & my wife's H4. My H1 was approved and I got the approval notice couple of months back, however my wife's H4 is still under initial review. I called up USICS multiple times but as per their information they are still processing the visas from May 1st 2011. My wife's I-539 was applied on May 19th 2011.

I will also be traveling to India in Dec 2011 and we both will go for Stamping.

Questions:

1) Can she travel with her I-539 from my Company B which is valid till Nov 2013. Would there be any problem? I have her tickets booked for Oct 22nd. I was kind of positive that I will get her I-539 approved by then. She is traveling by a direct flight, no stop overs.

2) Worst case, her I-539 doesnt get approved by Dec 2011. Can we still go for Stamping based on her old I-539 which is valid till Nov 2013?

3) Should I ask my Attorney to withdraw the application since she already has a valid I-539? As it is I think we will still get the same date?

Any valuable inputs are greatly appreciated.

Thanks a Ton in Advance.

Regards,
    Rahul
    Last edited by ThePoster; 10-11-2011, 11:02 PM.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X