Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Urgent Help-H1B transfer (Back to previous employer)--Shervin/others please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent Help-H1B transfer (Back to previous employer)--Shervin/others please help

Hello Shervin/Kabkaba/other friends,

I really need your help with my current situation:

I have done my MS in US and I got my H1B in 2010 with start date of October 1st until Sep 2013 with Employer 'A'. It was a EVC model. I have been working with Employer A since then and got a FT opportunity with a Direct Client (Employer 'B') in Healthcare domain which has more than 30000 employees. They (Client B)have initiated my H1B and i unfortunately started working with Direct Client 'B' just with the receipt notice i got for H1B transfer. My Previous employer 'A' has no idea about my transfer yet and my previous H1B has still not revoked my previous Employer). Now, i got an RFE for the transfer for which i donot want to answer as iam no more interested with the FT job and want to go back to my previous Employer. I would like to withdraw my transfer petetion. Its been 3 months that i have been working with Employer B (Direct Client).

So my questions are:

1. Is it legal that i can go back to my previous employer and work without any issues?? I understand that it would be problem for me when i go for stamping but other than that will there be any other issues i would be facing?? (I would want to work for one more year and go back to India for good, so iam not worried of even going for stamping)

2. Can USCIS revoke my previous petition for any reason??

3. Will my current employer come to know at any point about my H1B transfer i initiated??

4. Will their be any black mark on my employer?? ( I dont want the company to be in trouble becoz of my actions as my employer helped me when i was going through a tough period)?

5. Any other issues/complications you think of??

Also, i would like to thank all the help you are providing to us through this forum which is awesome. Thanks again

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X