Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H4 221G- Spouse Changed Employer-how to terminate old 221g and apply for new petition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 221G- Spouse Changed Employer-how to terminate old 221g and apply for new petition

Hii

On Nov 8th, I went for H4 stamping and got 221 G blue form. Now My spouse changed his employer and started working for new employer from 23rd Dec . So with new approved petition now i need to apply for H4 visa.
    So my questions are
    1 How to terminate old case of 221G? As i have not submitted any docs or passport.
    2 Now my spouse have new H1 petition i.e. approved 1 797 while previous one is no longer effective as he change is job. So I think i would be require to apply for fresh H4 but will it allow me with my previous H4 application in 221G status.

I am very confused what to do as i have already taken HDFC receipt and filled new DS 160. now options are
    1 submitting new docs on old 221 G with covering letter , old company resignation letter, new company joining letter.
    2 Apply for new visa appoingment and if VO ask at that time than explaining the situation.

Please help!

Thanks

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X