Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7th year extension and starting GC

Hi All,
    My h1b visa is expiring on sep 2013 and I am in my first extension and haven't started my GC process yet. I have approx 10 months of unused months in my 6 years period (came to US 8 mnths after approval date and 2 mnths in vacation). I am planning to do a visa transfer and start the GC process. I have following questions
    - Will I be able to get the unused 10 months during visa transfer or Can I apply for an extension to get tht months if I decide to do stay with my current employer and start GC through them.
    - Assuming I got that 10 months, If I start the GC process by Jan 2013 after transferring Visa (premium), Will that give me enough time to get my i140 approved and apply for 7th yr extension before Jul 2014.
    - I am married and at what stage of GC I need to include my wife in to the process and assuming until that time I need to apply for her h4 extension.
    -I have a 4 yrs bachelors degree from India with 2 yrs experience in India and 4 yrs in US - Am I eligible for eb2?

Thanks in advance
    Vinoth
    Like This

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X