H1B stamping with out W2 and having pay stubs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B stamping with out W2 and having pay stubs

My H1B was started from Oct-2011 with New employer. I used to work with Different employer when I was OPT status. My current H1B employer didn't run the payroll for OCt, Nov and Dec -2011 months at the end of the month. They ran the payroll for these months in Jan and Feb-2012 months along with regular Jan and Feb months.

The reason why my employer didn't ran the payroll was, company was not registered at client location state.( i.e diff state from employer state)

My question is, I don't have W2 form for Oct, Nov and Dec months since they ran the payroll in 2012 year. My employer said these 3months taxes will appear in 2012
    year W2 form. i.e total of 12+3=15months.

I am planning to going for H1B stamping in this month end. Is there any issues will come since I don't have w2 form with new H1B employer.
    I have w2 form with my previous employer when I was working on OPT status from Jan -Sep 2011.

Do you think it matters? If VO asks about W2 in 2011, what will be justified answer? Is showing Pay stubs and explain the situation is good answer? Do I need to carry any further documents.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X