query - New Visa Processing in India

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• query - New Visa Processing in India

I have come to USA in 2006 on F1 student Visa . I have attended visa stamping for F1 in 2006 at Chennai Consulate. During that time I have given finger prints for two index fingers.
    Now I am currently working for Cisco Systems in San Jose on my H1-B visa. And I am planning to visit India from Oct 12th to Nov 4th , before returning to USA on Nov 4th I have to get my H1-B visa stamping from the US Consulate in Hyderabad.

I wanted to know if I need to take appointment with Offsite Collection Services for finger prints before scheduling an appointment with the consulate.(As I was not ten-printed and also my finger prints were taken at Chennai consulate )
    IF I need to take an appointment with the Offsite collection services thier website states that I need “A passport valid for travel to the United States with a validity date at least six months beyond your intended period of stay in the United States”
    My current Passport expires in Feb 2014 and My H1-B i-797 is until July 2014 (which is my intended date of stay) and I will not be able to get my passport renewed until Feb 2013. Please advise if I have to change the intended date of stay in USA .

Also I have already paid my Visa processing fee at HDFC bank 10 days back because that was the procedure before to book appointment via vfs-india website. Can you also please advise if that HDFC fee receipt can be used for booking my Visa date .

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X