starting the immigration process

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• starting the immigration process

Hello there I have what I'd like to think is a complicated scenario. Though i'm sure if I hear enough stories it is not so complicated... but yes! I have been living outside the states for a few years since I've finished my studies and I actually met my husband while visiting Singapore. He is from Singapore and so we have been here almost two years together (one year married) but we would like to move to the states. Looking through all thiz immigration paperwork and steps has my brain fried and i just wonder where is the starting point ?!!! As in: is it in our best interest that I leave Singapore first and settle into the U.S.? the websites of course do not give advice but i think it is a legit question because they have no set time frame of when everything could be approved i would hate to just be moving and have to show proof of income or worse paper work gets lost in transit. I'm stumped because people have advised me to not wait and apply ASAP as it does take a long time but i feel me living and working here could complicate things and actually make our process longer. any advice?

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X