Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA


No announcement yet.

Religious Worker (R1)

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Religious Worker (R1)


    My church would like to sponsor a minister from Vietnam. What do we file first? I-129 or I-360, or should we fill them together? The pastor is currently still in Vietnamn. TIA
    Thanks in advance!

    Kinds Regards,

    Doug Tran s

  • #2
    Which, I must say, is a very noble cause. I hope everything works out for you, and I wish you success in this endeavour. As for the formalities, it seems to me that it would be more correct to contact a special service or hire a lawyer who will advise and help you with this. Not long ago, I believed in God for the first time, and now I look at many things differently. All this happened thanks to https://firstchurchlove.com. Now the church is my new home and my haven. For those who want to serve religion and the church, God always helps. So once again, I wish you good luck, and I hope it will be for good.
    Last edited by TheoVedovelli; 09-18-2022, 10:52 AM.


    • #3
      For the first 30 months after admission, as well as any subsequent extensions of up to another 30 months, we may grant R-1 status.