Help With F1 Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help With F1 Please

I am a spanish citizen and I am applying for a F1 VISA. I am planning to study in the US for my whole degree. I am going to a community college first, I have the I-20 form done. I have the loans thanks to an american friend's parents who cosigned for me(only tuition and books). My parents are going to pay for the rest, such as food and the rest. The place where I will be living at will be for free, since my friend has many houses they rent and his parents allow me to live at one of those. I don't work. I don't study at this moment. I want to start as a freshman in the US. I was denied a Visitor Visa last year, a B2 I believe it is, because I said I was going to stay there for pleasure visiting my friend up to 6 months at a house. I guess it was too much time to stay. The man at the embassy told me I couldn;t prove I was going to come back to my country. I showed them ties to my family, and a bank statement and all, but nothing.

Anyways, my questions are:

-What is the best I can do when I go to the interview? I have everything and money, and proof of it, with the loans(ONLY FOR TUITION AND BOOKS) and my parents bank statement(ONLY FOR MAINTEINANCE PURPOSES).

- Since my intentions are to study Marketing once I am done with the Community College, and then coming back to work over my home country,what is the best advice to what to tell them?

- My friend's parents will allow me to live at one of their houses but I still don't know wich one. On the DS156 they asked something like " Where are you going to stay during your time in the US?" Uhmmm, I think that question is tricky or silly, because some people don't have an idea of where they are going to stay till a bit later when they find a good house they like or whatever. But anyways, I answered at my friend's parents house adress. Is that wrong? Is that good for my VISA? They may think I am going to live there forever and stay and steal their land or something? Shall I just leave it blank? Also, they ask" who are you going to stay with?" BOY I am not a *****ian, I mean in my case I am going to be alone, but they ask you for a NAME AND PHONES! So i put my friend's name and his house...again. Shall I leave it blank?

- Since I was denied a B2(visitor VISA) last year, will that affect my approval? Shall i just forget about my whole dream or just pay them all that money so they reject me again? This time I have everything in order, but I am sure those questions are so tricky and, honestly, many people don;t even know what their major will be after Community College. However I will say Marketing and that I will come back to work blah blah blah. Is that ok?

- Not working or studying at this moment, will affect my VISA approval? I am living at my parents.

- My classes start on August 21st, and I am not sure wether I am going to make it in time or not, since it took me a while to get the loans and the I20. The College told me I can get on there like around 2 weeks later. However I put in the DS156 date where it says" wich day are you planning to get over there?" , I put August 21st. I don't know if that is a problem to or not.

I am so nervous, and I guess you noticed, upset, because I have been reading many people in here whose VISAS were rejected. I just don;t quite get it sometimes. It should be refundable or at least half of what we pay them. I would apreciate if someone can help me out and give me some advice please. Thank you very much in advance.

Martin
    Last edited by Martin_; 07-28-2007, 09:55 PM.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X