Drivers Diversion Program in PG County, MD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drivers Diversion Program in PG County, MD

I had a traffic citation and court appearance for driving without a license (never had one). Subsequently, I was given a chance for completing a Driver's Diversion Program involving completing a class and getting my Driver's license before 6 months to have my case dismissed and avoid having to go to court.

I completed both the formalities, updated my Driver's license number one week before the said deadline and was told they would validate it and my case would be dismissed. Note here, I received my DL in New Jersey, who issue a Probationary license with restricted driving privileges and which can be exchanged after a year for a permanent one (the DL number remains the same)

However, I called them today and they said they failed to validate the license. The status shows my case is up for review by prosecution and I would possibly get a court date (which acc to the rules of the program, I should have avoided since I completed all formalities before the due date) .

I have a background check for a new job and an international trip coming up? My company will also sponsor my H1B for the next filing season. Will this impact any of that? Please help

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X