Visitor visa cancelled under suspected inegibility under 214 b

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor visa cancelled under suspected inegibility under 214 b

My B1/B2 visa was cancelled based on a suspected inegibility from a consular official since my dad and us were living on U.S on R1/R2 Visas at the moment. and consular officer had just denied us R1/R2 visa extensions at that time. HOW CAN I GET VISITORS VISAS BACK since I never did anything wrong, no overstays, no fraud, no greencards filed or anything......????

You can certainly apply again they same way you did before.
    Was the Visa cancelled with CWOP stamp? If so, that will not affect your future Visa applications.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

She stamped the word CANCELLED under 214 b on the visa. we have applied 2 times for our visas and have been rejected the two times. what can I do????. we never overstayed or anything. she just assumed that since we were living in U.S at the time on R1/R2 visas and she had just denied R1/R2 visas extensions, we would stay there on b1/b2 which was not necessarily true.
      Last edited by jonathan20092010; 02-03-2011, 12:11 AM.

Comment

You will need proof such as property, family or job in your home country to show that you will return. You should also have proper reason like tourism, business to Visit the US. There should also be sufficient justification of why you will not perform any religious work that you did on the R1/R2 Visa. Think about what documentary or other evidence you can produce in this regard. With a 214b cancellation it is going to be tough though.
        This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

ok. thank you very much. also, do you think is actually possible for me to get my B1/B2 visitor visa back after all these problems????? I dont want to spend money on consulate appointments and not have any solutions....... Any sure ways of applying sucessfully?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X