For visitors, travel, student and other international travel medical insurance.

Visit or call +1 (866) INSUBUY or +1 (972) 985-4400

Life in USA

All Experiences
Fields marked as * are required.

Subject is required.

Comment is required.

By submitting this post, you agree to Terms of Use.

Experience is successfully added.

Yes, Tech is the university that allows you to study from home at your own pace, in your own way and from anywhere, I must say that while studying at Tech the support of the faculty is too good, their homework resolution is excellent and their content is great.
All Replies (0)
passport has been handed over by the embassy/consulate to the osp executive for further dispatch to the applicant AFTER VFS WEBSITE SAY Your Application has been ‘Processed’ at the VFS India Consular application Centre and currently is ‘In-Transit’ to the Embassy of India/Consulate General of India for decision making.As soon as VFS India Consular application Centre receives an update, the status on the ‘Track and Trace’ page will be revised accordingly. To ‘Track and Trace’ please visit: and use Government reference number ( ARN, File Reference number) to get the updated status of your application. that’s almost WEEK
All Replies (0)
Renunciation Application - Washington DC
Hi, my renunciation certificate application is still under process for the last one month at the embassy, Washington D.C. How long it takes to get the passport and surrender certificate during the COVID pandemic time? It would be helpful to know if anyone has experience with this. Thanks in advance.
All Replies (0)
Types of US Visitor Visas
B visas: People who intend to meet their friends or family, spend holidays, accomplish business negotiations can apply for B visas. The B1 visa is suitable for business visitors and those who plan to attend conferences and events. People who travel to the United States as tourists, or those who want to see their family members, must apply for a B2 visa. People coming to the United States for medical treatment must also apply for a B2 visa. Applicants for this visa must pay $ 160. Also, the initial validity of this visa is six months. The US visitor visa extension is a bit difficult because the applicant must provide compelling reasons. Besides, he/she has to pay $ 370.
US Visa Waiver Program: This program allows citizens of some countries to travel to the United States for up to 90 days without a visa. These people need a valid Electronic System for Travel Authorization instead of a visa. Keep in mind that people coming to the United States under the US Visa Waiver Program cannot extend their stay.
Transit Visas (C visa): The US Transit Visa (C visa) is for those who cross the United States on their way to another country. Foreign travelers staying in the United States for a short term to reach a destination country must apply for a C1 visa. Foreigners entering the United Nations headquarters to reach their final destination need a C2 visa. Non-US government officials who need a transit visa to carry out their government missions must also apply for a C3 visa. The cost of applying for this visa, like other US nonimmigrant visas, is $ 160. However, people applying for a C2 visa are exempt from paying the visa application fee.
Transit Visas ( D visa): This visa is also a type of temporary residence permit in the United States that is valid for up to 29 days. This permission is for those who work in commercial sea vessels or international airlines. The cost of applying for this visa is $ 160.
J1 Visa: This permission is issued to those who want to participate in exchange visitor programs in the United States. The purpose of these programs is cultural and educational exchanges. The application process for this visa is slightly different. Applicants for a J1 visa must first find a sponsor. The application fee for this visa is $ 160. If your sponsor is a US government agency, you will be exempt from paying this fee. The validity of this permission depends on the duration of the program you are going to attend.
J2 Visa: J2 visa is issued to family members of J1 visa holders. The cost of applying for this visa is $ 160, and its validity depends on the validity of the principal visa holder.
Q1 Visa: This permission helps people to participate in employment and cultural programs held in the US. Holders of this visa can also attend educational programs conducted by the employer to extend their skills and become familiar with US culture. Applicants for this visa must be at least 18 years old and be able to convey their country’s cultural aspects.
Diplomatic and Official Visas ( A visas): US political visas are issued to ambassadors and government officials of a foreign country to travel to the United States for doing their missions. Applicants for diplomatic visas are exempt from paying the visa application fee. Their family members as well as their personal employees can apply for A-2 and A-3 visas, respectively.
Diplomatic and Official Visas (G and NATO visas): Employees of international organizations working in the United States need a G visa. The conditions of this visa are similar to the previous visa.
Border Crossing Card For Mexican Citizens: This permit is basically a combination of B-1 and B-2 visas that are printed on a laminated card that has special graphic specifications. Under this permit, Mexican citizens can enter the United States by land or sea. These individuals can stay in the United States for less than 72 hours for matters such as shopping or visiting.
All Replies (0)


Disclaimer: Please note that the experiences presented are submitted by visitors to our website. Individuals’ experiences may vary, and you should interpret each individual’s experience at your own risk. Do not make a decision solely based on an experience posted here. We do not endorse any individuals’ experiences, and we are not liable or responsible for consequences stemming from your use of the information presented within any individual’s experience.