For visitors, travel, student and other international travel medical insurance.

Visit or call +1 (866) INSUBUY or +1 (972) 985-4400

Medical Treatment Visa

All Experiences
Fields marked as * are required.

Subject is required.

Comment is required.

By submitting this post, you agree to Terms of Use.

Experience is successfully added.

what type of visa is required for to be a Medical assistant for a relative ?
I hold a B1/B2 visa and have visited USA as tourist. I have got a 10 year multi entry visa.

Now, I would like to assist a relative in the USA as a Kidney donor. I would like to know If my existing visa is valid for the same purpose or is there anything called as Medical Visa ?
All Replies (0)


Disclaimer: Please note that the experiences presented are submitted by visitors to our website. Individuals’ experiences may vary, and you should interpret each individual’s experience at your own risk. Do not make a decision solely based on an experience posted here. We do not endorse any individuals’ experiences, and we are not liable or responsible for consequences stemming from your use of the information presented within any individual’s experience.