Welcome, Guest | My Profile | Tracker Home |
E/L Spouse Work Permit Experience     All experiences
Experience Home

Porwalpoonam     05/17/2017 15:43 PM

Hi Friends,
my name is Poonam Porwal and I came U.S on L2 dependent Visa. I wanted to apply for Employment Authorization Document(EAD) but I am confused with the filing fee, whether it will be $410 or $495 for me.
As per the form I-765 I fall in the a(18) category.
Please guide me.

 Reply  Subscribe

Disclaimer: Please note that the views presented above are from individual visitors to our website and we do not endorse them in any way and you should interpret them at entirely your own risk as we are not liable or responsible in any manner for you using any of the information presented above. Your individual experiences may vary and you should not take any decision solely based on the views posted here by the visitors to our website.

Atlas America Insurance Visitors Insurance Safe Travels for Visitors to the USA Insurance