Welcome, Guest | My Profile | Tracker Home |
E/L Spouse Work Permit Experience     All experiences
Experience Home

nomadkate     09/24/2017 14:19 PM

I found a video clip in youtube stating that if a US American abandons you and does not have plans petitioning you, a foreign wife may file a self petition with or without husbands signature. My question is what kind of visa should I apply for when I enter the US because as of the moment I just want to be able to avail of the travel perks my sister gave me and see where our marriage is really going and talk to him personally before having him send me a declaration of divorce or what not. After all he is still living w my dad and odd enough that he does not communicate w me anymore for more than a year now.

 Reply  Subscribe

Disclaimer: Please note that the views presented above are from individual visitors to our website and we do not endorse them in any way and you should interpret them at entirely your own risk as we are not liable or responsible in any manner for you using any of the information presented above. Your individual experiences may vary and you should not take any decision solely based on the views posted here by the visitors to our website.

Atlas America Insurance Visitors Insurance Safe Travels for Visitors to the USA Insurance