Welcome, Guest | My Profile | Tracker Home |
Miscellaneous Experience     All experiences
Experience Home

Joel Millan     09/16/2018 13:08 PM

Hello to all my name is Joel I am new to this forum and have little to no idea on how to navigate. So i apologize if i am doing this wrong. I need some help, I am a Cuban immigrant living in Florida I have permanent residence status. My girlfreind is a Cuban immigrant curantly living without papers in bolivia and I am trying to bring her to the us but have no idea on how to do so. Any help or advise would be greatly appreciated.

 Reply  Subscribe

Zmanning     02/14/2019 12:18 PM

Wait until you become a US Citizen then file for a
K1 (fiancée) visa for her. Right now, as a GC holder, you cannot petition her to come to the US unless you are married and even with that, there is still quite a wait bec a GC holder petitioning a spouse is under a category that has numerical limits per fiscal year. So the best option is get your citizenship then file for her as your fiancée. Good luck! ( this is just my opinion — consult a lawyer to know other options)


Disclaimer: Please note that the views presented above are from individual visitors to our website and we do not endorse them in any way and you should interpret them at entirely your own risk as we are not liable or responsible in any manner for you using any of the information presented above. Your individual experiences may vary and you should not take any decision solely based on the views posted here by the visitors to our website.

Atlas America Insurance Visitors Insurance Safe Travels for Visitors to the USA Insurance