Welcome, Guest | My Profile | Tracker Home |
After Greencard Experience     All experiences
Experience Home

saps0024     09/24/2019 08:48 AM

I've already filed my i-751 and had my biometrics appointment. I also received my 18 month extension but unfortunately lost it. What are my options for getting a new extension? If I called USCIS and told them that I never received it (even though I did), would they send a new one?

Please share any experiences you've had. I greatly appreciate your help.


 Reply  Subscribe

cdrkr2k     09/24/2019 12:48 PM

Request for another copy of the 18 months extension receipt. They will send you.


saps0024     09/24/2019 14:05 PM

will it cost me anything for the replacement?

Also, is it okay to just say I lost it?

And how long does it take to get the replacement?


cdrkr2k     09/26/2019 14:18 PM

It doesn't cost anything. They'll send a copy of it. It'll take 2 weeks more or less to get it.


Disclaimer: Please note that the views presented above are from individual visitors to our website and we do not endorse them in any way and you should interpret them at entirely your own risk as we are not liable or responsible in any manner for you using any of the information presented above. Your individual experiences may vary and you should not take any decision solely based on the views posted here by the visitors to our website.

Atlas America Insurance Visitors Insurance Safe Travels for Visitors to the USA Insurance