Welcome, Guest | My Profile | Tracker Home |
Credit Unions/Banks Experience     All experiences
Experience Home

Chris Smith- ()     12/28/2004 00:39 AM

For those moving to the USA, leasing a car, and sponsored by a US based company, you can have your name, and subsequent Social Security Number, added to the lease. This will start to accrue a credit history for you and hopefully shorten the time it takes attain a credit rating. We received our first offer of a credit card after about 3 months.

 Reply  Subscribe

Disclaimer: Please note that the views presented above are from individual visitors to our website and we do not endorse them in any way and you should interpret them at entirely your own risk as we are not liable or responsible in any manner for you using any of the information presented above. Your individual experiences may vary and you should not take any decision solely based on the views posted here by the visitors to our website.

Atlas America Insurance Visitors Insurance Safe Travels for Visitors to the USA Insurance