For visitors, travel, student and other international travel medical insurance.

Visit or call +1 (866) INSUBUY or +1 (972) 985-4400

H1B, H4 Visa

All Experiences
Fields marked as * are required.

Subject is required.

Comment is required.

By submitting this post, you agree to Terms of Use.

Experience is successfully added.

221 (g) section
My parents applied for visitor visa for USA last year May, 2007 and got visa hold due to 221 (g) section. We have tried contacting the consulate many times but got no answer. We don't even know what are the documents they are looking for. I just wanted to know if anyone knows what to do, please let me know and secondly can they apply again now, as it's more than 1 year now. and i asked this question from the embassay and hasn't heard back anything.

All Replies (0)


Disclaimer: Please note that the experiences presented are submitted by visitors to our website. Individuals’ experiences may vary, and you should interpret each individual’s experience at your own risk. Do not make a decision solely based on an experience posted here. We do not endorse any individuals’ experiences, and we are not liable or responsible for consequences stemming from your use of the information presented within any individual’s experience.