For visitors, travel, student and other international travel medical insurance.

Visit or call +1 (866) INSUBUY or +1 (972) 985-4400

Visitor Visa - B2

All Experiences
Fields marked as * are required.

Subject is required.

Comment is required.

By submitting this post, you agree to Terms of Use.

Experience is successfully added.

B2 Visa Extension
My mother-in-law is staying with us on B2 visa. Her return date is on March 23rd to India. Due to the present uncertainty in the air travels I'm planning to extend her stay.

I'm about to start filling the I-539 form. I'm going to fill this form on her behalf.

I have a question. Should I use on-line form OR paper form (PDF)?

The website says online form NOT ELIGIBLE for those who may need "accredited representation". Am I considered as "accredited representation"?

I prefer online form because paper form may need to be printed out. I may need to go to FedEx office to do that. As we cannot go out at this point I wonder I can do online form or not?
All Replies (2)



Disclaimer: Please note that the experiences presented are submitted by visitors to our website. Individuals’ experiences may vary, and you should interpret each individual’s experience at your own risk. Do not make a decision solely based on an experience posted here. We do not endorse any individuals’ experiences, and we are not liable or responsible for consequences stemming from your use of the information presented within any individual’s experience.