Visitor visa appointment defaults to chennai location
I have filled DS 160 with hyderabad as consulate. When i try to schedule the appointment, it is always defaulting to Chennai. But i prefer Hyderabad.
Did someone face this issue anytime? Please advise
Hi, me and my wife are currently in US on B2 tourist visa valid til first week of April 2021. On our i94 forms, the Admit Until date is in 4th week of June 2021. Is it possible to extend our current stay in US while staying here til late June 2021? Our passports are valid till 2023. If possible, what is the procedure/formalities to be followed? Please advice.
visitor visa for parents and single brother for graduation ceremony
Am looking for some guidance on what would be the chances of getting a tourist visa stamped for my parents and a younger brother. There may already have similar questions, but I couldn't see an answer what would the chances be of rejecting for all 3 of them vs only my brother.
Here is some background info:
1. Dad - Aged 68, Retired employee
2. Mom - Aged 66, Home maker
3. Younger brother - Aged 32, Single and currently working in government teacher job from last 12 years.
I am on OPT and working for full time with good employeer. And having graduation ceremony so wanted to parents attend. parents are in older age so if brother with them to help . plz suggest
I am planning to apply for visitor visa(B1/B2) for my in-laws(my wife’s parents and my brother-in-law who is a college student in India.
I have the following questions.
1) My father in-law is aged 60+, and mother-in-law aged 50+. They run a small-scale boutique business back in India, and their make an average income of 15K per month. Is it safe to mention this business while applying for their visitor visa application since I see a number of visa rejections questioning the intent of their visit.
2) Is it safe to apply for B2 Visa for my brother-in-law?, since I see a lot of visa rejections questioning the intent. Can he furnish a bonafide letter from his institution which will demonstrate his intent to return to study. The reason why I ask this, is because he might apply for a student(F1-visa) in future and in case he is rejected might impact his ability to come to USA.
I was rejected B2 visa in 2019 In India
And now i m planning to reapply again 2022 Feb In Africa Cameroon
What are my chances to get visa ?
I have travelled before thailand,France,Netherland,czech republic and UAE.
Have been working with same employer since 2014
My parents were in US from June 15 2020 to Jan 5th 2021(6 months 20 days) to care of my new born baby. we have applied for their extension in November but we got only receipt number before their departure.
Now we are planning my sisters wedding in May in US so my parents have to travel back again in May for1 month only, so we are worried as they are traveling after only 4 months of stay in India
Below are my concerns, any info is much appreciated.
-Whether they will be allowed at POE or not for one month of stay
- if they deny their entry will their current visa become void
- if they send them back to india when they can travel back again
They have all proofs of business in india to travel back and they will returning back to india immediately after wedding
My in-laws was visited USA last year Oct 2019 and stayed for 3 months and then they returned back to USA within 20 days due to miscarriage for my wife. They stayed here for 7 months because of COVID. However we applied one month extension and they went back to India in Sep 2021. Recently we got biometric for B2 visa extension and we didn't address to that since they left already. But now my wife had a emergency surgery and need to take bed rest. We are planning to bring back my in-laws to USA.
My concerns are
1. CBP officer will allow them in port of entry? if so, how long he/she will give I-94?
2. Do I need to get any medical letter from my doctor and let CBP officer know this medical reason?
3. How in-laws should answer in port of entry?
Disclaimer: Please note that the experiences presented are submitted by visitors to our website. Individuals’ experiences may vary, and you should interpret each individual’s experience at your own risk. Do not make a decision solely based on an experience posted here. We do not endorse any individuals’ experiences, and we are not liable or responsible for consequences stemming from your use of the information presented within any individual’s experience.