For visitors, travel, student and other international travel medical insurance.

Visit or call +1 (866) INSUBUY or +1 (972) 985-4400

Visitor Visa - B2

All Experiences
Items marked as * are required.

Subject is required.

Comment is required.

By submitting this post, you agree to Terms of Use.

Experience is successfully added.

B2 visa- overstay son
Hello, I hold F1 visa, but I will get greencard soon since I married a US citizen.
I’m going to get BS degree in May next year, so I want my grandmother, my mother and sister to joint my graduation ceremony. My grandmother is the person who pays for my tuition and living expensive in the US. And her career is a politician. However, she has a son who is currently in the US with overstay status. But they didn’t talk or communicate with each other for 5 years already. My question is can my grandmother get the B2 visa since she has an overstay son? Thank you in advance
All Replies (1)

Disclaimer: Please note that the experiences presented are submitted by visitors to our website. Individuals’ experiences may vary, and you should interpret each individual’s experience at your own risk. Do not make a decision solely based on an experience posted here. We do not endorse any individuals’ experiences, and we are not liable or responsible for consequences stemming from your use of the information presented within any individual’s experience.