For visitors, travel, student and other international travel medical insurance.

Visit or call +1 (866) INSUBUY or +1 (972) 985-4400

Fiance Visa - K1/K2/K3/K4

All Experiences
Items marked as * are required.

Subject is required.

Comment is required.

By submitting this post, you agree to Terms of Use.

Experience is successfully added.

civil status
i was married in the Philippines in 1981. When I came to America as a working visa and I left my husband in the Phil. our marriage failed and I annuled our marriage in 1990.In 1990, I got married to an American citizen and have 2 children from him. IN 2008, we divorced. In 2010, me and my ex husband from the Phil, get back with each other. I am doing my fiancee petition for him. I learned that our annulment in the Phil was not legalized since I did it when I was still on a working Visa. He's stll in the Phil and he's still married in the NSO from me. Now, what civil status shall I put on his biography?
All Replies (0)

Disclaimer: Please note that the experiences presented are submitted by visitors to our website. Individuals’ experiences may vary, and you should interpret each individual’s experience at your own risk. Do not make a decision solely based on an experience posted here. We do not endorse any individuals’ experiences, and we are not liable or responsible for consequences stemming from your use of the information presented within any individual’s experience.