For visitors, travel, student and other international travel medical insurance.

Visit or call +1 (866) INSUBUY or +1 (972) 985-4400

EAD (WorkPermit)

All Experiences
Fields marked as * are required.

Subject is required.

Comment is required.

By submitting this post, you agree to Terms of Use.

Experience is successfully added.

Ead cared returned to uscis
Hi everyone,
i am facing the same situation, I already did a e-request online (saw this post late).I got my I797c at the same address so i don't think it is an address issue.

I had the following questions
Can i make another e request through phone?
I could'nt get past the automated response. What were the steps that you took for the USCIS to register through phone?
Do we have to be physically present in order to receive the ead card?
Should i change my mailing address ?
I havent tried contacting USPS because i know its USPS
Try contacting the local congressman?
Thank you in advance
All Replies (0)


Disclaimer: Please note that the experiences presented are submitted by visitors to our website. Individuals’ experiences may vary, and you should interpret each individual’s experience at your own risk. Do not make a decision solely based on an experience posted here. We do not endorse any individuals’ experiences, and we are not liable or responsible for consequences stemming from your use of the information presented within any individual’s experience.