For visitors, travel, student and other international travel medical insurance.

Visit or call +1 (866) INSUBUY or +1 (972) 985-4400


All Experiences
Fields marked as * are required.

Subject is required.

Comment is required.

By submitting this post, you agree to Terms of Use.

Experience is successfully added.

Just got a RFE on I-140 for 3 years segree. I have completed my Degree in US but the labor date was in 2005 and I completed in 2006. Is there any way I could get my I-140 approved.

Where shoud I get me Indian Associate degree evaluation?
Can I submit my degree completed in 2006?

I also aplied my Labor in oct,2006 in PERM under EB2 category but not heard anything on that till now. Please advice?
All Replies (0)


Disclaimer: Please note that the experiences presented are submitted by visitors to our website. Individuals’ experiences may vary, and you should interpret each individual’s experience at your own risk. Do not make a decision solely based on an experience posted here. We do not endorse any individuals’ experiences, and we are not liable or responsible for consequences stemming from your use of the information presented within any individual’s experience.