For visitors, travel, student and other international travel medical insurance.

Visit or call +1 (866) INSUBUY or +1 (972) 985-4400

Student Visa (F1, F2, M1, M2)

All Experiences
Fields marked as * are required.

Subject is required.

Comment is required.

By submitting this post, you agree to Terms of Use.

Experience is successfully added.

Immigration Attorney
Hello everyone,

I am looking for immigration attorney who can help me regarding my wife's US visa. Last year she applied for F-2 twice. Both the time she got rejected and handed over 214 b form. At that time I was in regular F-1. Currently I am in F-1, OPT. My wife will either apply under F-2 or H-4 category depending on my H1-B visa application-status. However, I would really like to get some in-detailed help from an immigration attorney.

Thank you!!!
All Replies (2)


Disclaimer: Please note that the experiences presented are submitted by visitors to our website. Individuals’ experiences may vary, and you should interpret each individual’s experience at your own risk. Do not make a decision solely based on an experience posted here. We do not endorse any individuals’ experiences, and we are not liable or responsible for consequences stemming from your use of the information presented within any individual’s experience.