Successfull H1B Stamping at Chennai, after getting 221(g) twice
I've appeared for H1 visa interview for 3rd time at chennai after getting 221(g)twice [1st time at Delhi, 2nd time at Chennai].
It was a one-minute interview where the Lady VO asked me to brief on the project details. That's all about it, and I was granted my visa.
* Previously, I was re-directed from Delhi to Chennai, and was asked to come back with the following documents:
- US company tax returns
- Company photographs, building lease document
- Major Contracts, Company Brochure, Bank statements for last 6 months
* When I appeared at Chennai consulate for 2nd time, I was given a refusal (221g) again & was asked about the In-House project details:
- Technical Description
- Marketing Analysis
- Project Schedule, Resource details
- My Roles & Responsibilities
As per my experience, its very important for everyone to carry Project Details (whether In-House or Client location). Also, if you are going to work for any client, a letter from client is a must. This is almost 99% sure shot question at Chennai Consulate.
All those people who for 221(g), don't panic. Take all the required documentation asked for, and your visa will be through!
Disclaimer: Please note that the experiences presented are submitted by visitors to our website. Individuals’ experiences may vary, and you should interpret each individual’s experience at your own risk. Do not make a decision solely based on an experience posted here. We do not endorse any individuals’ experiences, and we are not liable or responsible for consequences stemming from your use of the information presented within any individual’s experience.