For visitors, travel, student and other international travel medical insurance.

Visit or call +1 (866) INSUBUY or +1 (972) 985-4400


All Experiences
Items marked as * are required.

Subject is required.

Comment is required.

By submitting this post, you agree to Terms of Use.

Experience is successfully added.

Need urgent help for my situation
I'm in a very bad situation and I hope no one should get like mine in future. I'm on F1 visa and I married my boy friend in India without informing my parents. He came to US as my dependent on F2 visa. He is very possessive and after coming to US he became so selfish and used to torcher me for everything. He is allowing me to speak with any one of my friends still I obeyed. But he is becoming more and more cruel about me and I'm totally fed up and want to take divorce. We don't have proper marriage certificates. I want to live alone and find some one who believes me. Please help me and give your suggestions on how to proceed? Thanks in advance.
All Replies (0)

Disclaimer: Please note that the experiences presented are submitted by visitors to our website. Individuals’ experiences may vary, and you should interpret each individual’s experience at your own risk. Do not make a decision solely based on an experience posted here. We do not endorse any individuals’ experiences, and we are not liable or responsible for consequences stemming from your use of the information presented within any individual’s experience.