For visitors, travel, student and other international travel medical insurance.

Visit or call +1 (866) INSUBUY or +1 (972) 985-4400

Adjustment of Status - I-485

All Experiences
Fields marked as * are required.

Subject is required.

Comment is required.

By submitting this post, you agree to Terms of Use.

Experience is successfully added.

Supporting documents for I-130
Hi everybody,

I am filing I-130 and I--485 right now (marriage based). I am still on tourist visa. I cannot open a bank account to make a joint account with my husband because I don't have SSN. ANd also he cannot add my name his morgage. The only suporting document I can get from the management company of our condomium that we live together. And we have a joint verizon bill.

Anybody has the same issue here? Without joint bank account or morgage it will be fine?

Thank you all your answers.
All Replies (11)


Disclaimer: Please note that the experiences presented are submitted by visitors to our website. Individuals’ experiences may vary, and you should interpret each individual’s experience at your own risk. Do not make a decision solely based on an experience posted here. We do not endorse any individuals’ experiences, and we are not liable or responsible for consequences stemming from your use of the information presented within any individual’s experience.