For visitors, travel, student and other international travel medical insurance.

Visit or call +1 (866) INSUBUY or +1 (972) 985-4400
Study In USA

Choosing University

All Experiences
Fields marked as * are required.

Subject is required.

Comment is required.

By submitting this post, you agree to Terms of Use.

Experience is successfully added.

Hi I am working on H1B in US currently and would be joining school this fall as student. I have following questions regarding switching Visa from H1 to F1 :

1. Do I need to go back to my home country - India to get Visa Transfer from H1 to F1 ? If yes then how safe is that or if now then is there an alternate way to get F1 stamped ? Canada, Mexico ?

2. What is the normal processing time for F1 visa completion formalities ?
All Replies (0)


Disclaimer: Please note that the experiences presented are submitted by visitors to our website. Individuals’ experiences may vary, and you should interpret each individual’s experience at your own risk. Do not make a decision solely based on an experience posted here. We do not endorse any individuals’ experiences, and we are not liable or responsible for consequences stemming from your use of the information presented within any individual’s experience.