Huge RFE - Did anyone get this big?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge RFE - Did anyone get this big?

We got RFE's on I485 applications for both me and my wife. Getting an RFE is not unusual. But they wanted 8 (eight) things on mine and 7 (seven) on my wife's.
    Did anyone get so many before....... what would have been the reason for so many.....
    If you don't have time to read this huge post (sorry!), my main questions on #5 and #4 on MY RFEs.
    Some of the things they requested are straight forward, but some, I need help on. If any of you reading this got an RFE on any of these (I am sure I got every category of RFE there is), please tell me what you provided as evidence. I think I might have made some one REALLY angry at BCIS.

Here is MY list.

1. Please submit updated G-325A. (this one is easy).
    2. Please submit a statement indicating name and location of current employer with dates of employment. (this can be done).
    3. You failed to propery complete Part 3 Section C of I-485 application. Submit an affidavit stating all links to any political organization. I don't have any. So what should I submit?
    4. Evidence of birth. We already submitted birth certificates from municipality. What else can we submit for this????
    5. VERY TRICKY ONE. I am typing what they said as it is. Any one, please explain this. "The record indicates that you have accepted employment in the US since 11/18/02, the date you filed your I-485 with this office. Please submit documentation that ALL periods of employment since that time were authorized by the service.". This is tricky becasue, I am with my current employer (also the sponsor) since august of 2001. I have not accepted any other employment. What records they can be talking about that indicate that I have accepted employment.... also, what can present as evidence of my not accepting any other employment.
    6. Submit a copy of photo identity like driver's licence. (this is the most straight forward of all).
    7. List you employment history since your last lawful admission. Submit evidence for role, pay, dates including W-2, pay stubs, income tax returns.... this can be done.
    8. Submit a statement of your prspective permanent employer which specifies role, pay, etc.

This is great, you are still reading this :-)

For my WIFE:

1. On form I-693 your doctor DID NOT SIGN..... so resubmit with signature.
    2. On form I-693 doctor did not do all age specific immunization checks..... please have them recheked.
    3. Please submit updated G-325A.
    4. You failed to propery complete Part 3 Section C of I-485 application. Submit an affidavit stating all links to any political organization. I don't have any. So what should I submit?
    5. Evidence of birth. We already submitted birth certificates from municipality. What else can we submit for this????
    6. The record indicates you were married to primary applicant less than 2 years. Submit evidence that shows that you have entered into and currently maintain a valid mairal relation ship.
    7. Alothough similar to (5) on mine, this is not tricky...... it says "IF you have accepted employment since 11/18/02...."

you are lucky ... the RFE is very clear and explains exactly what they are looking for. Did you change employers after your I-140 was approved? Remember the GC application is an application for future employement intent. So if you have changed jobs, you will need to explain that to USCIS.
    If you are planning to use AC21 you should consult a good attorney before responding

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X