Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possession of less than 1 ounce of **** impact on green card application

Hi,
    Some days ago I received a citation 11357 (b) possession of **** under 1 ounce from Glendale City PD, California for the first time. My court date is set for the end of June. I am legal in US and my case for getting permanent residence (I-485) is in the phase of Request of Evidence Review, which is followed by Decision to grant residence or no. From January 1, 2011 possession of less than 1 ounce of ********* is considered as an infraction (and is not being shown on criminal record?) to affect immigration eligibility. However, I check several sources and all contradict each other, ones telling it will not affect because it is an infraction treated like a traffic ticket, others telling that it will make me inadmissible.
    Please help me with information. I would highly appreciate your help.

Thank you in advance.

lawyer

You need a laywer to be safe and sure....dont go it alone

Originally posted by bemmigrant View Post
    Hi,

Some days ago I received a citation 11357 (b) possession of **** under 1 ounce from Glendale City PD, California for the first time. My court date is set for the end of June. I am legal in US and my case for getting permanent residence (I-485) is in the phase of Request of Evidence Review, which is followed by Decision to grant residence or no. From January 1, 2011 possession of less than 1 ounce of ********* is considered as an infraction (and is not being shown on criminal record?) to affect immigration eligibility. However, I check several sources and all contradict each other, ones telling it will not affect because it is an infraction treated like a traffic ticket, others telling that it will make me inadmissible.
    Please help me with information. I would highly appreciate your help.

Thank you in advance.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X