Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expediting I-131, Case History Question

Hi all,

I was wondering if someone could help me or has had the same experience. On Thursday 14th May 2015 I called Immigration Customer Service to expedite my I-131 due to an ill family member. On Friday 15th May, I received an email requesting medical documentation to support my claim. As my family in England could not send me the medical information until Monday I was unable to fax it to USCIS until noon on Monday 18th May.

However, also on the Friday before I received these three messages on the "MyUSCIS" page:

On May 15, 2015, your request to have your case expedited was completed.
    05/15/2015

On May 15, 2015, we sent a response to your request to have your case expedited.
    05/15/2015

On May 15, 2015, your request to have your case expedited was assigned to an officer for response.

How can my case have been completed before I sent in the supporting evidence they asked for? I have tried calling USCIS but receive the original notice that my application was received on March 31st, and when I get through to a person they cannot verify either way whether the officer has received my faxed info. Can anyone shed some light on this, or has anyone had a similar experience and then been refused or accepted for the expedite? Should I call USCIS again and enquire about the expedite?

Thank you so much.

I got the same situation with you right now, March 10 I filed my 131, then on 23 I request to expedite my case due to my father illness, on March 25 they send me the email to fax the documentation, on March 26 I fax them the documentation, April 2 I received my biometric appointment that schedule on April 12, now I'm still waiting for them to respond. When I call to *** (800) 375-5283, they couldn't see on the system if my case been expedite or not.. Can u reply me how's ur case?

Comment

next Step

Originally posted by Susi Benji View Post
      I got the same situation with you right now, March 10 I filed my 131, then on 23 I request to expedite my case due to my father illness, on March 25 they send me the email to fax the documentation, on March 26 I fax them the documentation, April 2 I received my biometric appointment that schedule on April 12, now I'm still waiting for them to respond. When I call to *** (800) 375-5283, they couldn't see on the system if my case been expedite or not.. Can u reply me how's ur case?
      Hi,

Could you share what had happened next.
      I have the same scenario
      It will be very helpful

Thank You

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X